Consulting the Honotel.fr website presupposes the unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions of use. The following conditions are completed by our personal data protection policy available on http://honotel.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/data-protection.pdf and our private life protection policy available on : http://honotel.fr/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/cookies-en.pdf
1 – Informations
The published information, including its look and characteristics on the Honotel.fr site are non-contractual.
This information, under no circumstances, constitutes an assertion, a guarantee, or any kind of undertaking by Honotel.fr in respect to any product or service:
– Honotel.fr declines any liability, expressly or implicitly, with respect to its fullness, accuracy or appropriateness for any purpose whatsoever.
– Honotel.fr has made every effort to ensure that the information made accessible through its website is accurate. However, we in no way guarantee that this information is accurate, full or up-to-date.
– Honotel.fr provides no guarantee, expressly or tacitly, about all or a part of its website. Under no circumstances may Honotel.fr be held responsible for any direct or indirect loss, of whatever kind, resulting from the use of its website.
– The presence of hyperlinks directed at other sites or resources available on the Internet network shall not involve Honotel.fr’s liability nor that of its web host due to the content proposed by the designated sites.
– Honotel declines any responsibility regarding the content of the sites linked to the Honotel.fr website.
– Honotel.fr declines any responsibility as to the relevance of the information provided and the use that a web user may make of it.
2 – Changes
Honotel.fr reserves the right to change or correct, at any time and without notice, the content of its website, whatever the nature of the content.
3 – Intellectual and industrial property rights
The Honotel.fr website and its authors’ copyrights are protected as set out in Book 1, sections 1 and 2 of the Intellectual Property Code in its legislative part.
Consequently, any use of the products including all or a part of a Honotel.fr website may only be undertaken with written authorisation.
According to the rules of ordinary law, Honotel.fr may involve the contractual liability of its visitors or undertake any action for unfair or parasitic competition against those failing to respect the provisions in question.
A web user may not communicate any of the products, including all or a part of the Honotel.fr internet site to third-parties, even if they are legally distinct, for payment or free-of-charge, either directly by communication of the original data, or indirectly in a combined form of the said data.
A web user may not change, reproduce or adapt any products including all or part of the Honotel.fr website and the data that they contain (including photographs). A web user may not copy by any means whatsoever, download, market, sell, distribute, rebroadcast, publish or download automatically, in any form whatsoever, any data available or hosted on the Honotel.fr website.
The misappropriation of distribution rights will be punished by the regulatory and legal provisions relating to authors’ and producers’ copyright set out in the intellectual property code.
4 – Counterfeiting
Any reproduction, representation or use, even partial, by whatever process whatsoever, made without the written consent of Honotel.fr is prohibited and illegal. Non-compliance with this prohibition constitutes counterfeiting that may involve the legal and criminal liability of the counterfeiter.
Furthermore, the third-party owners of the counterfeited content, of whatever kind, have grounds to take legal action against the counterfeiters. This provision also applies to transitory web users.